SECURITY PROTOCOL COVID-19
For Portopiccolo the health, well-being and safety of its guests and staff have always been a fundamental priority. For this reason, we have adopted a decalogue, shared and accepted by all Borgo operators, to ensure that all prevention and containment actions, during the COVID-19 emergency, are immediately implemented and respected.
1) Pre-opening sanitation of all common areas and activities open to the public.
2) Provision for all employees of personal protective equipment and rules of conduct to be followed to ensure the health of staff and guests.
3) Protocol of continuous interventions aimed at maintaining the maximum sanitary hygiene over time, such as, for example, intensified cleaning in all common areas and internal areas of activities open to the public, sanitizing of hotel rooms and rental apartments at each guest change.
4) Installation of automatic sanitizer gel dispensers in all common areas and at the entrance of all activities open to the public, positioning of sanitizer gel dispensers within all activities open to the public.
5) New layout of tables in restaurants and bars to guarantee social distancing, sanitizing of tables and materials at each table change, sanitizing and cleaning of interiors at each end of service.
6) Redesigned area with new layout of sunbeds and umbrellas at the beach to guarantee social distancing, sanitizing of sunbeds at the end of the day and at every guest change.
7) Redistribution of spaces and flows in common areas, meeting spaces and indoor banqueting areas to guarantee social distancing.
8) Implementation of delivery services and digitalization of reservations to minimize interaction.
9) Elimination of all shared elements/items when hygiene protocol is not possible at each use.
10) Preparation of multilingual information signs.