Contemporary, comfortable residences immersed in the fascinating atmosphere of the village, all set within the amphitheatre that embraces the entire Portopiccolo Marina.
▪ traditional Istrian-Venetian architecture with tile roofs
▪ amphitheater positioning around the Portopiccolo Marina
▪ terraces from 20 to 50 m² in Ipe wood
▪ private gardens from 40 to 100 m²
▪ interiors from 57 to 300 m²
▪ flooring in natural oak, varnished oak, or teak
▪ wooden windows and doors with low-emission double glazing
▪ thermal insulation through external overcoat and/or stone, 4 insulating panels, double reinforced drywall sheeting
▪ energy class A and A +
▪ production and treatment of sanitary water through an innovative system of marine geothermal heat pumps
▪ controlled mechanical ventilation (VMC)
▪ condominium electric thermal power plants
▪ condominium panoramic swimming pool
▪ private garages connected to the apartments
Your special getaway, nestled between the magic of the calm sea that gently laps the coast, and the welcoming familiarity of a charming village: enjoy a coffee seated at the sun-drenched tables of the bars, a stroll among the elegant boutiques, an aperitif on the beach at sunset. From here, every corner of Portopiccolo is just a short stroll away. Each apartment has been designed and built to meet the highest standards of smart design, using renewable energy to ensure minimal environmental impact and reduced operating costs. The interior is spacious and welcoming, with sun-drenched terraces and manicured gardens to relax and spend quality time with the people you cherish. The houses within the “Borgo” also enjoy spectacular views of the Gulf and Marina. Set so close to the water’s edge you can hear the gentle waves lapping the sides of the boats moored in the marina. These residences boast bright, airy interiors, where the views to the distant horizon accompany you in every room. The luxury of a breakfast by the sea, every day.