A prestigious collection of residences with refined, elegant designs, in perfect harmony with the sea and the natural surroundings.
Privileged views onto the sumptuous green terraces, the azure sea and the bright colours of the port and
Your perfect living environment with ample interior spaces bathed in natural light.
▪ scenically set in the rocky walls of the cliffs at a height between 50 and 90 meters above sea level
▪ exceptional, private, and silent location
▪ spacious terraces from 40 to 60 m² in Ipe wood
▪ interiors from 85 to 194 m²
▪ flooring in natural oak, varnished oak, or teak
▪ wooden windows and doors with low-emission double glazing
▪ thermal insulation through external overcoat and/or stone, 4 insulating panels, double reinforced drywall sheeting
▪ energy class A and A +
▪ production and treatment of sanitary water through an innovative system of marine geothermal heat pumps
▪ controlled mechanical ventilation (VMC)
▪ condominium electric thermal power plants
▪ condominium panoramic swimming pool
▪ private garages connected to the apartments
Built in a contemporary style and with close attention paid to every detail, the Case Terrazza afford superior views over the Gulf of Trieste and boast a 180-degree panorama that stretches along the Italian, Slovenian and Croatian coastline all the way to Punta Salvore. All around, the embrace of the majestic sea cliffs protect the “Borgo” like sentinels.
A bright, welcoming interior, suitable for any interior design configuration, allowing you to create a retreat tailored perfectly to your everyday lifestyle. The apartments are available in a range of sizes, from studio flats – about 60 square metres plus terrace – up to four-bedroom residences to suit every need. Wake up with your own personal sea view. It’s the one you fell in love with when you chose this residence and the one that will greet you every morning when you wake up and enjoy your first coffee of the day. There, in front of you, your very own personal view stretching to the distant horizon. Each Casa Terrazza enjoys a unique panorama overlooking the Gulf and the Marina whose gentle rhythm punctuates the easy progress of the day.